Our office hours are Monday - Friday 9 am to 4:30 pm.

“Extra” garbage is any garbage over and above the water level of the cart or bin, and anything stacked around the cart. Unless arrangements are made ahead of time, “extra” garbage will typically not be collected. Please let us know in advance if you will have more than the allotted amount.

Please call our office when you will have extra, we will make arrangements with your driver to take all the extra garbage.

If your service level needs to be changed a simple call to our office at 209-274-2237, or toll-free at 866-488-2237, will do the job. A service representative will be glad to help you.

Please have your cart(s) out at the road side prior to 6 am on the morning of your scheduled pick-up.

It is rare that a pick-up is missed. Unforeseen circumstances, such as weather or equipment issues, may occasionally cause collection service to be late. We encourage patience in these situations. Please leave your carts in place on the roadside for the delayed truck. If you have concerns, however, or feel that your pick-up has been missed, please call our office at 209-274-2237, or toll-free at 866-488-2237. We will ensure that your waste is collected that day.

No, all customers are required to use plastic carts supplied by ACES.

No, drivers cannot accept cash, alcohol or gifts of any type in exchange for extra garbage taken. If you have extra garbage please call ahead to make arrangements so that we can plan for that pick-up.

There is no charge for residential recycling. Large quantities of recyclables generated as a result of a commercial endeavor may be subject to a fee. If you have a large amount of recycled material for pick-up please call ahead and we can provide you with instructions and inform you of any potential fees.

We encourage all of ACES customers to participate in our voluntary recycling program. Recycling allows us to create a sustainable source of material to produce commonly used items. Recycling is a responsible and direct way to have a positive impact on our environment. Please call our office at 209-274-2237, and we will be glad to help you get started.

Yes. We have 64 and 96 gallon recycling carts available for an additional charge. Please call our office at 209-274-2237, to make arrangements for these carts to be provided.

ACES sister company, EZ Cleanup Service will be happy to help you with disposal of larger items. You will need to contact EZ Cleanup Service directly to arrange pickup of bulky items. EZ Cleanup Service can be reached at 209-296-2291. Your items can also be deposited at either of our transfer stations. For your convenience we have a transfer station in Pine Grove and one in Buena Vista near Ione.

PINE GROVE: Operates Tuesday through Saturday

9 am -12 pm and 1 pm – 4 pm.


IONE: Operates 7 Days a Week

First Sunday in March to first Sunday in November 9:00AM – 5:00PM

First Sunday in November to first Sunday in March 8:30AM – 4:30PM

Both locations are closed all major holidays
Transfer stations close occasionally for routine inspection and maintenance. Please check our master calendar prior to planning a visit.

A list of what is and what is not accepted is available here. If you still need help or clarification please call our office at 209-274-2237, or toll-free at 866-488-2237, for more information.

Both transfer stations accept e-waste free of charge for any county resident. If you have questions regarding your items please feel free to call us at 209-274-2237.

Yes. Automatic or credit card payments can be made online or by phone. Online payments can be made on our website under the "Pay My Bill" link in the upper right hand corner. If you would like to pay by phone please call us at 209-274-2237.

Debris boxes are available in 20, 30 & 40 cubic yard sizes.

10 cubic yard boxes are available for concrete or similar heavy items.

A cubic yard is calculated as height x width x length divided by 27.

Call us at 209-274-2237, or toll-free at 866-488-2237. ACES can help you if you have any demolition to be done.

Motor oil in quantities of 5 gallons or less and oil filters are accepted free of charge at either transfer station from residents of Amador County.

Recently California regulations changed and Treated Wood Waste (TWW) was classified as a hazardous material. Currently ACES Waste is unable to accept TWW. However, we are working together with the State, County & disposal facilities to solve this problem. We hope have the issue cleared up before the end of 2021.