This is a YARD WASTE WEEK- Please have your yard waste out with your trash before 6am

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What are your office hours?
Monday through Friday 9am to 4:30 pm.
What is extra garbage?
Any garbage over and above the water level of the cart or bin and anything stacked around the cart.
What do I do when I have extra garbage beyond my service level?
Please call our office when you will have extra, we will instruct your driver to take all the extra garbage.
How do I change my service level?
A simple call to our office will do the job. A service representative will be glad to help you.
What time am I required to have my garbage out at the road?
Please have your cart out at the road side prior to 6am.
What should I do when my garbage is not picked up/missed?
Please call our office as soon as possible.
Can I use my own can for garbage collection?
No, all customers are required to use plastic carts supplied by ACES.
Can I pay drivers for extra garbage?
No, drivers cannot accept cash, alcohol or gifts of any type in exchange for extra garbage taken.
Is there a charge for recycling?
There is no charge for residential recycling unless there are large quantities generated as a result of a commercial enterprise.
How do I participate in your voluntary recycling program?
We encourage your participation. Call our office and we will be glad to get you recycling.
Can I have a larger recycling cart?
Yes, 64 and 96 gallon recycling carts are available for an additional charge; call our office to make arrangements.
How do I dispose of large pieces of furniture/appliances/refrigerators?
ACES has a sister company, E-Z Clean Up. You can call them and E-Z Clean Up can provide for special pickup of bulky items. Call 209-296-2291 for E-Z Clean Up. Your items can also be deposited at either of our Transfer Station.
What are the hours at the Stations?
PINE GROVE: Tuesday through Saturday 9am to 12pm & 1pm to 4pm. IONE/BUENA VISTA: 7 day a week 9am-5pm Both locations are closed all major holidays
What materials are accepted at the Transfer Station?
Click here for a list of what is and what is not accepted, (insert link to list of items accepted) or call our office for more information.
How do I dispose of old televisions and computer monitors?
Old televisions and computer monitors can be disposed at the Pine Grove Transfer Station free of charge to any county resident.
Can I pay my bill automatically or with a credit card or online?
Yes. Automatic or credit card payments can be made, call our office for details. Online payments are available on our website's under "Pay My Bill".
What size debris boxes are available?
10, 20, 30 & 40 cubic yard debris boxes are available.
What is a cubic yard?
A cubic yard is calculated: height x width x length divided by 27.
What do I do if I have a small building to demolish?
ACES can help you if you have any demolition to be done.
How do I dispose of used motor oil and used oil filters?
Motor oil in quantities of 5 gallons or less and oil filters are accepted free of charge at either Transfer station from residents of Amador County.